1. Mr. and I have been watching The Bachelor together this season, which is such a great thing for me. I am in agreement with apparently the rest of America in saying that Ben is CRAZY for keeping Courtney around as long as He has. (I do read spoilers) She is exactly what Kacie B. called her last week and I look at Ryan every week in shock that a man could be so stupid. I mean, Ben, all the girls are telling you how phsyco she is and you have your doubts too, but you still KEEP HER!?!?! What about Emily? Shes so AWESOME, and you just let her go? Well, you deserve Courtney.
2. I hate driving to and from work every day. I'm trying to have a better attitude about this daily, and its working on the outside, but on the inside I want to break down in tears as I sit in an hour to two hours EACH WAY. I'm praying that the Lord would provide me with a job that is closer to home, although I love my current job. Its going to be hard to leave, but I know that we are not going to be able to continue to make this drive if I am going to keep my sanity.
3. Weight Watchers is great. I feel like I'm under contract to say this, I insist to you that I am not, I just feel like I am. Everyone told me how much I would love it, and how much it would change my life. I've been in for 2 weeks, lost a little, which is great, but when you are married and living with your in-laws, it's not as easy as people make it seem. I hate counting out points. HATE IT. I feel embarrassed and silly. But, I'm sticking with it. Just needed to vent. Thanks.
4. I LOVE WARM WEATHER! I could shout it from the roof tops. Sunny, humidity filled days are awesome to me. I love being to walk around in a sun dress with my hair in a pony tail. Yep, you heard right, the hairdresser loves a good pony tail. :)
5. I can't stop day dreaming about owning my own studio. I want to make and sell all sorts of things. I want to do flower arrangements, crafts, gift baskets, all sorts of things. Eventually I want to make baby/kids clothes and potentially women's clothes. I just love using my creative side. It makes me so happy and totally fills my cup. Here is what I would love my space to look like.
Aren't these spaces fabulous? I can totally imagine the above pictured as my studio, with my office space upstairs and all wedding dresses down stairs. How stinkin cool would that be? I have always dreamed of doing wedding planning full time and selling wedding dresses out of my shop. I just think it would be so cool to work with all my girl friends and have fun. Sigh...One day.
Alright, enough of me.
Do you have any dreams?
Ill be honest with you, it's not a whole lot of fun to write to nobody, so please feel free to leave a comment.